Personal Assistance at the Push of a Button
Lifeline is a personal alert system that enables you direct contact with a support system of neighbors, friends and emergency services within the community. It’s an incredible high-tech tool that offers you and your loved ones independence and peace of mind by ensuring that, if necessary, professional medical help is readily available with the simple push of a button.
A trained Lifeline care provider is accessible at the hospital 24/7, and the hospital staff is available to assist with the initial system set-up.
For additional information about lifeline personal alert system, please call SMC at 712-246-7169.
Lifeline Core Benefits
- Help at the touch of a butoon
- Two-way voice communication via high output speakerphone
- Assurance that help has arrived through "closed loop protocol"
- 24-hour professional and friendly monitoring personnel
- Fall Alert - if you fall, lifeline will automatically notify the service and help will be dispatched immediately
- Optional inactivity timer allowing the patient to check-in daily
- Remote answering capability, which allows the patient to answer phone calls by pressing their help button
- Low battery signals from both help button and communicator
- Rechargeable battery provides back-up power during failures
- Continuous phone and power line checks to confirm operation
- TelAssure - 3o day automated test reminder
- Installation performed with 24-48 hours
- No limit on number of signals (patient can press their help button for social contact)